air duct cleaning specialist
Most people are now aware that indoor air pollution is an issue of growing concern and increased visibility. Duct cleaning commonly refers to the cleaning of different heating and cooling system components of forced air systems, including the supply and return air ducts and registers, grilles and diffusers, heat exchangers heating and cooling coils, condensate drain pans (drip pans), fan motor and fan housing, and the air handling unit housing. If you decide to have your heating and cooling system cleaned, it is vital to make sure the service provider agrees to clean all components of the system and is qualified to do so. Typically, a service provider will use specialized tools to dislodge dirt and other debris in ducts, then vacuum them out with a high-powered vacuum cleaner. Some issues that may lead a homeowner to consider more frequent cleaning include:
- smokers in the household.
- pets that shed high amounts of hair and dander.
- water contamination or damage to the home or HVAC system.
- residents with allergies or asthma who might benefit from a reduction in the amount of indoor air pollutants in the home’s HVAC system.
- after home renovations or remodeling.
- prior to occupancy of a new home.
The question we want to ask is what do professional air duct companies actually look for when they come to clean your air ducts?
- Dust, Lint, Pet Dander – If too much dust gathers, it will restrict the flow of air through your ductwork, causing your heating and air conditioning system to work less efficiently than it should.
- Insect and Animal Feces - Animal waste or dead insects in your air ducts, are a sign that you have a larger pest problem to deal with.
- Mold- If there’s enough mold in or around the vents, it can spread in the air, causing allergy like symptoms such as headaches, nausea, irritated nose and throat.
Air duct cleaning is simple, easy, and drastically improves your indoor airspace. If you have dirty air ducts or a low-efficiency HVAC system, it’s time for an in-depth air duct cleaning. And so, hire Pure AirCare who ranks the best in professional air duct cleaning services. Remember, with regular air duct cleaning, you’ll have a comfortable, refreshing breath of air coming from your air vents and you will most defiantly save money on those excess energy bills. Protect your family so keep your home safe and healthy from an unhygienic environment.